top of page

First look exclusive: Rogerscorp set for Gold Coast townhouse development

South East Queensland developer Rogerscorp is doubling down on its future residential development pipeline following the successful sell out of its Everton Park mini masterplan, Fable by Rogerscorp.

On top of future projects in Margate and Woody Point in Redcliffe, Rogerscorp, led by managing director Simon Rogers, has submitted a development application for their first residential project outside of Brisbane.

They're in the quiet Gold Coast pocket of Labrador, where they're planning another community-driven development with 42 townhouses at 103 Olsen Avenue, near Parkwood Central Plaza and not far from the bordering Biggera Waters.

They've had their go-to architecture firm Z Architects, who also designed Fable by Rogerscorp, put the plans together for the prime nature-laden site. They'll only be using around 40 per cent of it for the development, with the other 60 per cent left untouched as a nature reserve.

Z Architects talked about the prime 1.5-hectare site and its location in their submission to the Gold Coast City Council.

"The site is located within an ideal proximity to the beautiful Broadwater, the outdoor shopping and dining experiences at Harbour Town, as well as Griffith University and the Gold Coast University Hospital," they said.

The 15,520 sqm site is currently a car yard and borders a garden nursery.

"By replacing the current caryard with contextually appropriate and architecturally designed housing, the use of the site and the streetscape would be vastly improved."

There will be 12 buildings which will home the 42 townhouses. Stage one will deliver eight of the 12, as well as the resident amenity in which will include an outdoor alfresco and barbecue area with a firepit and adjoining swimming pool.

Three different floorplans have been proposed, but each townhouse will span two levels and have four bedrooms, a minimum of 29 sqm outdoor landscaped space, as well as a double garaging, meaning 84 parking spaces are proposed, as well as a further seven visitor spots.

Rogerscorp is set to launch its Margate community, another 42 villas at 24 Beaconsfield Street, in a few months.

The project, Nautica by Rogerscorp, will have six separate buildings with three and four-bedroom villas.

Rogerscorp also just secured 23-29 Alfred Street in Woody Point where they're in the early stages of planning for an 80-apartment project. They're forecasting to complete the 57-townhouse Fable by Rogerscorp in Q4 2024.


IN THE MEDIA - First look exclusive on 103 Oslen Ave

bottom of page